Apply Today for Commercial Real Estate Financing
At 18 Sierra Financial, we qoek with commercial real estate investors and developers at all levels to provide customized financing solutions. From property flippers to large construction projects, international property transactions, and everything in between, our team is committed to providing the funding necessary to help our clients reach their goals.
Our Financing Solutions
We have many different commercial real estate financing programs. We will work with you to understand you needs and structure a solutions tailored for your transactions and projects.
- Bridge Loans: Our bridge loans can give you as much as $100,000,000 for your short-term borrowing needs. These loans come with interest-only amortization, low variable rates, and 80% loan-to-value.
- CMBS Loans: Our commercial mortgage-backed securities are a common alternative to traditional loans. We put them into a trust after they have been backed by commercial properties, then we sell them to investors (in bond form).
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: If you need financing for hotels or owner-occupied properties, we encourage you to ask us about our SBA 7a and 504 loans. You’ll find that they offer competitive terms.
- Construction Financing: Construction projects can take a long time to complete, which is why you may want to look into permanent financing. You can get as much as $100,000,000 through our construction financing program.
- HUD and FHA Lending: We structured this program to meet the unique needs of real estate investors dealing with hospitals, multifamily rentals, and senior housing. The program offers fixed low rates, as much as $50,000,000 to be put toward rehabilitation, construction, and acquisitions, and full amortization.
- International financing: Our international financing options have great terms and are meant to support your international real estate projects.
- Conventional Programs: These programs work well for most applicants. They provide as much as $100,000,000 in funding.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Apply for this program if you want financing that’s more customized than generic loans.
At 18 Sierra Financial, we understand the positive impact that commercial real estate transactions and projects have on communities and local economies. To start exploring your options, reach out to the team that works with their clients. Contact 18 Sierra Financial today to get started.